Friday 16 May 2014

Blueberry & Banana Oats

As you may all have noticed breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! I could easily have breakfast 3 times a day, and forgo my other meals. That is how, one chilly evening, I decided to try the following recipe & instantly fell in love! Blueberry & Banana Oats. My new favorite flavour combination.

Yummy Breakfast for a Yummy day! 

You Will Need: (Serves 2) 
  • 1 Cup Water
  • 1 Cup Milk (I used almond milk) 
  • ½ Banana
  • 30 Blueberries
  • 1 Cup Oats 
  • 4 Almonds (Chopped)
Method:
  • Allow the water and milk to come to a simmer and add a pinch of salt
  • Add in the oats and continuously stir for 3-4 minutes 
  • Add in the banana and continue stirring for another minute or so 
  • Add additional almond milk for extra creaminess
  • Mix in the blueberries & almonds and enjoy! 
Let me know in the comments your take on this delicious recipe, and tag me in your Instagram or Twitter posts @cocomllechloe, I'd love to see what you all come up with

Happy Cooking, 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment