Of late the weather has taken a turn & it's been quite cold out, so this morning I felt like something warm & comforting which resulted in the birth of the most chocolaty creamy oats I've made to date and I thought I'd share the recipe with you all. Here is to delicious healthy & comforting food!
|Dark Chocolate Goodness|
You Will Need: (Serves 2)
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp 100% Cocoa Powder
- 40g Chocolate Flavored Protein Powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Sweetener of Choice (if so desired)
- Allow the water and milk to come to a simmer and add a pinch of salt
- Add the cocoa powder & protein powder until dissolved and left with 'chocolate milk'
- Add in the oats and continuously stir for 3-4 minutes
- Add additional almond milk for extra creaminess
- Serve warm and add a sweetener of your choice if so desired
Let me know in the comments your take on this delicious recipe, and tag me in your Instagram or Twitter posts @cocomllechloe, I'd love to see what you all come up with.