Wednesday 7 May 2014

Red Berry Protein Smoothie & Grapefruit

Breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day. One of my favorite breakfast combo's at the moment consists of an espresso (or two) to start my day off, a protein smoothie and half a grapefruit to make sure I'm energized and ready for the day ahead. 


What will you need: 
  • ½ Cup Strawberries 
  • 15 g Raspberries 
  • ½ Banana 
  • 2 Tbsp Protein Powder 
  • 1 Cup Almond milk 
Preparation: 
Blend all the fruit together until smooth. Slowly add the protein powder to ensure that there are no lumps. Add more or less milk depending on your consistency preferences. 
I prefer to have all my berries frozen so that my smoothie is cool after all the blending. 
Remember, don't be afraid to try different combinations or quantities depending on your preferences. 


Let me know in the comments your take on this smoothie, and tag me in your Instagram or twitter posts @cocomllechloe, I'd love to see what you all come up with. 

Happy Eating, 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment