I'm quite excited to post today's breakfast recipe. It's a delicious power boost breakfast which will give you the kickstart you need for a long day ahead. Although a bit high in calories, I wanted something appropriate before a gym workout, high not only in protein and carbohydrates but low in fats too.
|Red Berry Protein Power Oats!|
You Will Need:
- ½ - 1 Cup Oats
- 1 - 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 10g Raspberries
- 50g Strawberries
- 40g Raspberry flavored Protein Powder
|Ready, Set, Go!|
- Heat the milk to a simmer and blend in your protein powder until dissolved
- Add in oats and allow to simmer whilst stirring until cooked
- Add in your berries and blend in
- Serve in your favorite bowl and add milk for added creaminess
|Measuring is Important!|
For a bit of crunch roasted almond slithers can do the trick.
Let me know your take on this recipe or tag me in your Twitter & Instagram posts @cocomllechloe